|Riecoin is a decentralized and open source peer-to-peer digital currency, released in 2014. It is a fork of Bitcoin with an useful Proof of Work that aims to provide computational power to science as well as incentives to contribute to research, in addition to a borderless and widely accepted world currency. Learn more by reading the Riecoin Whitepaper.
Use the links below to quickly access useful Riecoin resources and links.
- What miner should we use? - rieMiner; Riecoin mining is CPU Only;
- How to configure the miner? - Read the guides provided in the rieMiner page;
- Can I mine RIC with a GPU? - No;
- Riecoin wallets? - rieWallet for beginners, or Riecoin Core for advanced users;
- Where can I trade RIC? - Riecoin is listed on 3 active exchanges, not including BEP20 Decentralized exchanges;
- Mac support? - Sorry, no mining nor wallet for Mac for now, though you can try to build yourself existing software.
Other questions? You will certainly find answers by browsing our website. We kindly ask you to make the effort to look for the information and read the guides before asking on the Riecoin discussion channels. Thank you in advance.